The Career Services Office (CSO) is delighted to welcome new and returning CEU students for the 2020-21 academic year. We would also like to extend a special welcome to CEU’s first cohort of BA students!
Despite the exceptional circumstances under which this academic year is starting, our team is excited and prepared to support students in Vienna, Budapest, and remotely.
We kicked off the academic year on Wednesday by hosting an informal online Q&A for new graduate students. Thank you to the over 100 students who participated and to our panel of alumni and continuing students who shared their experiences on how to approach career development at CEU.
Next week we will host an orientation session for BA students. New graduate students will soon receive invitations for the interactive Welcome to Career Development workshop. Later in the fall we will organise career panels, employer events, and workshops on job and internship search strategies, CV/resume writing, and applying for doctoral studies. Stay tuned for more information!
In the meantime here are some actions students can take to get started:
- Sign-up for CareerNext, the CEU exclusive career platform
- Register for SPARK YOUR CAREER Certificate Program
- Follow us on Facebook (main group, doctoral careers) and Instagram
- Subscribe to our events on the CEU Events Hub
- Check out graduate outcomes in the First Destinations Reports on our Facts and Figures page