Student Career Camp: Job Search Strategy – Starter Kit session
CEU students are kindly invited to join Job Search Strategy - Starter Kit Session during CEU's Career Camp.
About / An effective job search requires a whole lot more than simply applying to vacancies you find online, although most job seekers limit their search to submitting applications for open positions they come across while browsing online portals.
Join us for a short session to learn about:
- How to plan and conduct an effective job search
- Reactive vs proactive job search
- How to explore the hidden job market
- How to build in the speculative/open application approach when appropriate
- How to use networking/social media for your job search
- Resources and tools provided by the CEU Career Services Office
Hope to see many of you there! Please register for the event:
WHAT IS CAREER CAMP?
CEU Career Camp is a series of career development programs designed to kickstart your progress towards your career goals. Sessions focus on the most pressing questions and topics that you may face while starting your job search. From longer workshops that cover a specific topic in depth, to “grab and go” style lunch break info sessions, there is something for everyone.
This year’s topics: Self-Assessment, Job Search Strategy, CV Writing, Interview Skills, LinkedIn and a special CV Photo Shoot.
Date: 12-23 February, 2018
Schedule view HERE
Check all the events HERE