Book a Career Advising Session
Dear Students and Alumni,
We look forward to receiving appointment requests throughout the entire year, whether you wish to meet us in person or via Skype. Please note that there may be some delay in our response time during the summer. Thank you for understanding.
the CEU Career Services Office team
Career advising sessions are an opportunity to ask questions, explore ideas, and talk things through with a member of the CEU Careers team. Topics for careers advising sessions include:
- Identifying your strengths and interest areas;
- Exploring possible career paths;
- Pursuing opportunities to obtain professionally-relevant knowledge and skills through practice-based learning opportunities such as internships and consultancies;
- Creating, expanding, and managing your own network of personal careers advisors;
- Crafting tailored application materials;
- Preparing for interviews;
- Conducting salary negotiations;
- Making careers-related decisions.
Request an appointment by filling out the form below.
Your Program Liason will contact you shortly.