CARERA - ERA Mobility and Career Day
CEU Careers team invites students and alumni to register for participating in the
ERA Mobility & Career Day
to be held at CEU on November 16, 2017! Participation (on campus or online, through live streaming) is free, however registration before November 15 is necessary.
Funded by the European Commission and focusing on ERA - European Research Area, the event aims at enhancing the international career prospects of graduate students and young researchers studying in Hungary in various fields (Social Sciences and Humanities, STEM) of higher education, public and non-public research institutes and doctoral student associations.
The program of the event includes:
- an International Research Fair with 20+ local and European research organizations offering vacancies and funding opportunities (National Bank of Slovakia, DAAD Germany, CERN Switzerland, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals and many more)
- CV clinics with CEU Careers advisors
- a panel discussion about careers in research with CEU alumni, Marie Curie Alumni Association (MCAA) members, European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) representatives and CEU alumni
- a presentation of career opportunities in applied research by Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (Germany)
- information sessions about the EURAXESS portal, offering career resources and personalized tools to help researchers’ mobility, delivered by the Bridgehead Organization of EURAXESS Hungary
- an introduction to MCAA, an active community of researchers brought together by past or present mobility experience under the Marie Curie programme
- various workshops on applying for funding, presenting the research and also on horizontal issues (international cooperation, regional aspects, ethics, intellectual property and gender) in research
The event is organized by the Association of Hungarian Women in Science , EURAXESS Bridgehead in Hungary Bay Zoltan Ltd. and the Central European University (CEU) and supported by the Horizon 2020 project CARERA.
Follow the Facebook event for updates on more activities, employers to meet, and tips on making the most of the research fair!
Learn more about the ERA - a unified area open to the world, in which scientific knowledge, technology and researchers circulate freely!