Book a Career Advising Session
A note to new students: We can't wait to meet you! We suggest that unless you need urgent assistance, you wait to book a career advising session until after you have had the opportunity to attend the Welcome to Career Development session with your dedicated advisor. These sessions will take place early in fall term.
Career advising sessions are available to all students and alumni and offer an opportunity to ask questions, explore ideas, and talk things through with a member of the CEU Career Services Office team. Topics for careers advising sessions include:
- Identifying your strengths and interest areas;
- Exploring possible career paths;
- Pursuing opportunities to obtain professionally-relevant knowledge and skills through practice-based learning opportunities such as internships and consultancies;
- Creating, expanding, and managing your own network of personal careers advisors;
- Crafting tailored application materials;
- Preparing for interviews;
- Conducting salary negotiations;
- Making careers-related decisions.
Request an appointment by filling out the form below.
Your Program Liason will contact you shortly.