Thank you to all the students who took part in the Career Camp 2022!
The camp was intended to serve as a crash course to everything you need to know as we enter the busy season for job and internship searches and applications.
During the two-week camp, the CSO saw 216 attendance points (122 individual students, many of whom attended multiple sessions) at 13 separate online workshops and info-sessions, including 3 specific to bachelor students and 2 specific to doctoral students.
Our team had fun planning and delivering the camp, and based on the feedback, students found sessions useful and engaging. The Career Services Office loves feedback, as you know, and we are also grateful for the thoughtful suggestions regarding how we can further improve the camp next year. With an overall satisfaction rate of 4.52/5.00, CEU students had valuable things to say. When asked what they found most helpful, they highlighted the following:
- “I knew the importance of LinkedIn but I had no idea how to use it. Super useful and great session!”
- “I feel more confident to identify what I am good at and to tell my story using the Challenge, Action, Result (CAR) method.”
- “The meeting was very informative and useful; it also helped me dispel some fears about networking as part of the career planning process.”
- “A lot of new information on the whys, whats and hows of the cover letter and its crucial importance as a part of the overall application package.”
- “The event helped me better understand what others' professional expectations are around networking, and that's very valuable."
If you missed the camp, and wish you hadn’t, don’t worry. There will be many additional information sessions and career events before the end of the year. You can also find a lot of useful materials on the Career Knowledge Hub. To stay up to date with what is going on with our office, follow us on Facebook (CEU Career Services / CEU Doctoral Careers) and Instagram and open emails from your career advisor.