The CEU Career Services Office (CSO) supports students and alumni in defining their own goals and definitions of success and assists them in gaining information, skills, and experiences that enhance their personal development, employability, and success in their academic programs.
Our main services include:
- Teaching essential career skills
- Offering individual career consultations
- Facilitating global employer connections and sharing open vacancies
- Providing information about different employment sectors & career paths
- Offering internship support and funding
- Helping students structure their career development efforts
- Providing online career development materials tailored to the needs of undergraduate and graduate students.