Book a Career Advising Session
IMPORTANT: Due to summer schedules response times might be longer than usual. If at all possible, please book an appointment well ahead of time and suggest multiple possible meeting times.
Career advising sessions are available to all students and alumni and offer an opportunity to ask questions, explore ideas, and talk things through with a member of the CEU Careers team. Topics for careers advising sessions include:
- Identifying your strengths and interest areas;
- Exploring possible career paths;
- Pursuing opportunities to obtain professionally-relevant knowledge and skills through practice-based learning opportunities such as internships and consultancies;
- Creating, expanding, and managing your own network of personal careers advisors;
- Crafting tailored application materials;
- Preparing for interviews;
- Conducting salary negotiations;
- Making careers-related decisions.
Request an appointment by filling out the form below.
Your Program Liason will contact you shortly.