Current students and alumni: from June 27 to August 31, due to summer scheduling considerations, responses to consultation requests may be slower than usual. If you have a truly urgent request, please specify this when completing the form. While we cannot promise to accomodate all urgent requests, we will do our best.
Career advising sessions are available to all CEU students and alumni and offer an opportunity to ask questions, explore ideas, and talk things through with a member of the CEU Career Services Office team. Topics for careers advising sessions include:
- Identifying your strengths and interest areas;
- Exploring possible career paths;
- Pursuing opportunities to obtain professionally-relevant knowledge and skills through practice-based learning opportunities such as internships and consultancies;
- Creating, expanding, and managing your own network of personal careers advisors;
- Crafting tailored application materials;
- Preparing for interviews;
- Conducting salary negotiations;
- Making careers-related decisions.
Request an appointment by filling out the form below.
A career advisor will be in touch with you to schedule an appointment.