CEU Careers is here to work with alumni over the course of their careers. Whether you are considering a career transition or seeking opportunities to achieve greater impact within your current organization or field, we are here to support you through access to relevant career resources and tailored individual advising.
CEU Careers organizes careers education events, employer presentations, and other opportunities for students to connect with representatives of partner organizations. Many of these events are accessible virtually to encourage alumni participation. Make sure to read Alumni E-News, join our Facebook group, and watch our Events page to be sure you know what’s going on.
CEU Careers Program Liaisons serve as career advisors for alumni of specific academic programs. Meet our team to learn more.
Career Advising Sessions
Career advising sessions are an opportunity to ask questions, explore ideas, and talk things through with a member of the CEU Careers team. This can be especially useful when re-assessing your path or undertaking a career transition. Topics for careers advising sessions include:
- Assessing or re-assessing your strengths and interest areas;
- Exploring possible career moves and shifts;
- Creating, expanding, and managing your network of personal careers advisors;
- Strategizing for international job searches;
- Crafting tailored application materials;
- Preparing for interviews;
- Conducting salary negotiations;
- Making careers-related decisions.
Book an alumni career advising session.