Career advising sessions are available to all CEU students and alumni and offer an opportunity to ask questions, explore ideas, and talk things through with a member of the CEU Career Services Office team. Topics for careers advising sessions include:
- Identifying your strengths and interest areas;
- Exploring possible career paths;
- Pursuing opportunities to obtain professionally-relevant knowledge and skills through practice-based learning opportunities such as internships and consultancies;
- Creating, expanding, and managing your own network of personal careers advisors;
- Crafting tailored application materials;
- Preparing for interviews;
- Conducting salary negotiations;
- Making careers-related decisions.
Please use this link to request a career advising session! Bookings open two weeks in advance, and you can book up to 23 hours prior to a slot. If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
(MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance students: please get in touch with Krisztina Szarvas via firstname.lastname@example.org directly for a booking consultation)