- Join the Program HERE
- Create a career>next account HERE
- Career Workshops:
- Participate in at least 3 career workshops during the academic year from the following series:
- Fall Career Planning Workshops (Welcome session, Job Search, CV/Resume Writing)
- Career Camp in February 2020
- Spring Career Info-Sessions
*Alternative Requirements for MS Fin/BA/TMI students: participation in at least 3 workshops during the Maximizing Your Potential career course, or equivalent workshops from the other career workshops listed above.
- Career Events
- Participate in at least 3 careers events from the following:
- “Careers in” event series
- Employer Presentations
- Other events and sessions hosted by the Career Services Office
- Career Consultations
- Participate in at least 1 career advising session with your Program Liaison before May 15, 2020!
Make sure to read e-mails from your Program Liaison to know what’s going on. Additionally, our monthly Careers Newsletters will tell you when and where career events will take place. Sessions will be available throughout the year, but many will be offered once, so stay tuned!
OBTAINING THE CERTIFICATE /
The CEU Career Services Office records your activities and will notify you about your progress. You will receive your SPARK YOUR CAREER Certificates at the end of the academic year after completing all program requirements.